Thursday, June 2, 2011

brilliance.

somehow, I don't do much in school and procrastinate like no other, and I come out with a 3.8 GPA. fuck wit daaaaat! hehehe :)

had lots of fun w/ Brandon & Daniel at six flags yesterday. never riding Tasmanian devil twice in a row ever again. when they went on boomerang, I watched the tiger :) he was ... I guess majestic is the only word I can really think of to describe him!! played pool at town & country afterwards. I was so exhausted I was begging Daniel to win so we could just leave. I did manage to "pull something out of my ass" and win one game. hehe. I didn't get much sleep. so I'm going back to sleep after I blog.

I don't use this blog much anymore for personal things. nobody reads this either but I posted this on my fb so... less personal things can go here. I was so tired driving home earlier today I almost fell asleep. not safe :(

I have work at 430. eeeeeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment