Friday, August 26, 2011

don't come knockin' at my door, i got company comin' at around 4

had school + work today. tried to sleep in my car during my break, didn't work. got really fucking hot in the car for some odd reason.. -_-!!!! then walked back to class... blahblahhblah, class was interesting. thennn dropped off bryan + drove to work. GOT HELLA GOOD PARKING. holy crap. AWESOME parking LOL. made me hella happy=]

umm work was busy-ish. not too bad :) bearable! got paid too. whattttttup. love gettin' money<3

i am actually pretty exhausted. i'm having stomach pains again. boo hoooo. whatever, it'll probably be better by tomorrow. ate lots of random food at work. tang gave me a piece of albacore. omfggg it was amazing! sooo yummy. umm.. he also went next door and got a fruit ._.; LOL it was pretty good too. ummm.. idk. so now i'm home. i'm tired... but i haven't eaten dinner yet. my mom isn't home, and idk. i just kind of want to sit here. because. i am SO tired. fml LOL


kbyeee<3

No comments:

Post a Comment