Tuesday, August 23, 2011

MOO.

TODAY. I got really fucking good parking at skyline. I was so happy. :] There were people circling for so long and I just waited for some guy to leave. he drove a truck. he wasn't very friendly but Idc, I got a good spot=] my friend was tweeting how she was camping for parking, so I told her to wait til 11 and I gave her my spot!

people shouldn't underestimate me just because I drive a Prius. godddd, I will cut you off any day! I could have had an IS, audi or whatever but I love the Prius!!<3 good fuel consumption + I am an environmental freak ..hellllo?! omg, my solar roof hella helped today..when I got in the car it wasn't super hot hehe :)

I also love my droid 3. and I got cute little booties today!! as;fja;oifjal;ksdfj today is a good day. I knew it would be! good karma for deleting people out of my phonebook to stop bugging them whenever I'm drunk lol.... I can't wait to drive somewhere far. I want to go to SC to see Eric! that will be one of my driving adventures. gettin' paid on friday haaay!<3

okbye :p

No comments:

Post a Comment