Tuesday, September 13, 2011

and it's tearin' me apart, you're just another priceless work of art

I just went to get coffee w/ Eric. we had good conversation like usuaaaal! i don't keep in touch with people from high school except for a few and i'm pretty happpy about that haha. shit is so much less stressful when i have less friends. lonely? NEVA!

my guy friends have "trained me well" because i know better than to bother them when they play video games hahahaa. daniel never talks to me when he is playing a game + he gets all angry when i come over when he's in the middle of one. and in HS, eric never texted me back when he was playing COD so now i just know to leave em alone LOL. i don't get girls that get angry at their dudes for shit like that... ok yeah i'm just making excuses to not study atm.

i drove all the way to school today for nothing because i didn't learn shit in class and i left early because i couldn't bear sitting there anymore. fuckingstupid. drove home hella fast too. don't know why. didn't even notice til i looked at my thing and it said like 90mph. oooopsSSss</3

ok but no i should really take advantage of the quiet time i have now because i fucking need to study

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment