Tuesday, September 20, 2011

beautiful

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN SO WONDERFUL. I cannnnnot believe how amazing it is!! nowords. ;_;

yesterday.. didn't go to philosophy because it was far too nice out! so i went to have coffee with eric+jason. twas nice. then i met up w/thomas @ irving. hadda drive around to find a place to leave his car and take mine. went to clement, got food & then went to rossi. sat in the middle of the basketball court! haha. and then went to the grass + layed there for a long time. i got a tan! "pregnant bellies". lol. i don't even know why i have never hung out with him, legitimately, although we so-called "went out".... lol. hilarious shit. we were talking about that. umm then after rossi, we went and switched cars! he drove. we went to in n out + twin peaks. well, we had to stop at his house because i "drink too much" and had to pee like crazy :|. twin peaks was super nice. we spent a lot of time there just talking. ahh soo much fun<3. he dropped me off @ my car, and i drove my ass homeeee and did my math hw.

then today, i woke up really really early, but thomas + alan were awake so i had people to talk to =]. i facetimed with alan. and thenn got ready for school + stuff. glad i wore shorts, it was super hot today!! sooooo amazing. eric wanted to wash cars @ 11, but i got off school then.. and so i called + said i'd be there later like 12ish, but i got to his house at 1140 + he was GONE. -_-!!!! so i ended up picking up thomas + we went to have lunch. thennn i went to erics + we washed cars for a while. was fun i guess. my car isn't very clean :( i have "ocd" apparently when it comes to my car. blah. then i went to switch cars w/my mom + drove to city toyota. i cannot drive :( LOL ... umm hadda get stuff fixed, blabhlahbalsdjfa;ldfjks. not interesting. butt yeah. then when my mom came w/ my car, it had bird poop on it. lots of it. what the fuckkk!!!!!!!!!! i JUST cleaned it off. -_- i fucking hate birds. fuck birds. what the fuck!! lol. but yeah my sales tech's name was "jason ketchum" i'm like holy fuck that is the most amazing name in the world LOL..... gotta catch em all :p

yeaAah. ok. so it's hot, i'm tired, and i want to sleep ;| coffee did nothing for me... tasted super watered down anyways ._. the prius plus package is s000o0o0o sexy, but whatevz..too much $$ as it is... lol it's always funny when people think my car is only worth like 25Gs .. not mad though.

byee

No comments:

Post a Comment