Saturday, September 17, 2011

i am so bored.

i went to bed really early last night and now i'm just SOOOO BORED it's not even funny. my mom wants to go to sj today but idk i'm not really in the mood but whatever if she wants to go i guess i'll take her :|

so it's 9, i've been awake for about an hour and a half. boutta go out and get coffee maybe see if eric wants to go with me... if not i'll just go to starbucks hahah. needa reload my card. wish there was a starbucks closer to me..shit :( have to drive to safeway. it's not that far but like come on ... ._. i think west portal is farther than noriega. idk. maybe i'll paint my nails right now. i'm so bored. ;alksdjf;lasdjf i would go and get my nails done but i don't think any place is open this early. ehh haven't painted my nails in hella long. i'll probably just do that. yeah... i'm gonna do that. then i'll go out and get starbucks.

but first! i will eat breakfast. or whatever leftovers i have from last night. mongolian beef? :| i don't think my mom sealed my sushi up very tightly so the rice is going to be hard :( it's ok theres only like 4 pieces of it LOL. i'll live -_-! blereraeghao;egj;gh..

part of me wants to go to sleep but omg it is S0O0O0O000 nice out today. yeah i'm going to get up and open the blinds heheheeeeeeeeeeee

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment