Thursday, September 29, 2011

onehunnit

i got 100% on my math hw. i am happy. i am blogging. dunno why. avoiding studying hehe :]

today..... school was boring. got there hella early, got parking in lot M what up!! phoned w/thomas til alvin got there and chilled in alvin's car til class. class was ok. learned, left, theusual. got to irving and cOULDN'T FIND PARKING. fmfl. ended up parking on fucking lincoln way..... was yelling to thomas about how i hated everything when i was finding parking lol. :] umm work was .. work. i didn't have those little foot support things in my shoe today and my foot hella hurts now :( it's gonna hurt tomorrow too.. thank god no manager tomorrow so i'm going to sit on my ass a lot. bunch of smelly people came in today. wasn't happy about that, at all. they smelled SO FOUL . like so fucking foul ...

thomas came to visit me during work :] bought me milk tea! hella caffeine today since i bought a thai tea before work too. he got an air freshener for his car. smells sooo gooood<3 it's the same one as alvins! i love it. mine smells yummy tooooo. he got me after work + we just chilled in the car for a while cus he had to go to dinner and i had to go home. can't wait for tomorrow to be OVER. then i can just fuckin CHILL for a day. and then back to work..and then school....my life is so busy ;( whatevs i still make time for shit. i guess.


bYE

No comments:

Post a Comment