Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

happy 2012 !!
lotta shit happened during 2011. happy i got out of a terrible relationship. found something worthwhile. got my first job. bought a new car. reunited with my best friend. so much more..

i'm so happy with everything right now.

my boyfriend is the sweetest. i cannot begin to describe how much i appreciate everything that he does for me. we have disagreements, and we have disputes... but we always wanna work things out. it amazes me how well he articulates himself especially when i have nothing to say. he makes me feel so much better, and i know he tries so hard every single day to be the most perfect boyfriend. i have a clear understanding that no one is perfect, and i feel so blessed to have someone who tries so hard for me. i can honestly and truly say that i feel different for him. although i can't bring myself to say that i'm in love with him, i know this relationship is worthwhile. i know that he and i will work things out together, and we will pull through obstacles that come our way. i care for him so much, and i can't wait to see what the new year brings us, more travel & more time together :)<3

i'm so fucking thankful for my best friends. daniel & ryan, especially. they're everything to me and i would do so much for them. they're always available to me when i need someone to talk to and they know exactly how i am. they know what makes me feel better and they know when to give me a reality check. i'm so thankful for them, and i don't know what i would do without them. my life would literally be so dull if i didn't have my boys. i can't find words to describe how much i love my boys because i can't imagine my life without them.


anwyays im fucking tired bye

No comments:

Post a Comment