Thursday, January 5, 2012

eyes hurt -_-

as;ldfjalsk
it's morning and i'm bored. i woke up an hour ago, and didn't go back to sleep for some reason. i want to go to sleep now but i have 4 minutes until my alarm clock will go off. FABULOUS. my eyes are in so much pain i don't understand why. i need to go to costco to see the eye doctor soon. new contacts...please.. :(

i got home kind of early kind of late last night... oh well. my room doesn't stink. i wouldn't know if it did anyways, i'm disgusting. i'm not excited for work... at all. .__. fml i do not want to go to work but whatevs, gotta make money to pay my bills :x!!! i'm such a sad person. fucklife LOL. i bought a new purse. it's pretty I FUCKING LOVE IT. it's so shiny i've been wanting a bag like this for SO LONG. can't believe i found one that was on sale too <3 happygirlLLllll ok guess my life isn't so sad anymore

fuck punctuation.... it's hard to hit all the keys when im laying on my stomach cus my wrist is all pressed against the keyboard in an excruciatingly painful fashion. ahhh so last night babe + i found out that we won't be able to spend spring break together because they're situated within 3 weeks. his comes first, then a week, then mine. HOW FUCKING LAME IS THAT. i'm so sad. :( i wanted to go away with him again!! fuuuuck. not gonna be able to do that til SUMMER? :\ not a happygirl at all. LOL I AM FUCKING BIPOLAR. or i'm just tired and don't understand my emotions. i need to get out of bed sooon...but NO
FUCK
MY ALARM CLOCK
no

not ok. fuck it i'll just snooze it so i can continue blogging until the time is actually 9:30. i need to comb my hair today since my coworkers actually fucking notice when i don't comb my hair...... WHAT. nobody else ever notices. WHY do they notice. :( why why why me. SHUT UP ALARM CLOCK I HATE AIRPLANES. it's a fucking terrible song. pisses me off.

anyways. i seem like such a negative person in the morning. i love coffee. im going to get coffee later. oh crap. boyfriend's dad invited me to dinner next week ._. should i go..... oH SHIT ALSO REMINDS ME i need to delete games off r4 and put games on it for his cousin.... THATS NOT HAPPENING RIGHT NOW since i only have 7 minutes i will do it tonight when i get off work. wait no i'm going out tonight after work. ill write it down on a piece of paper somewhere and hope that i remember to do it... yeah no that's really not going to happen, i'll just tweet it cus i read my own twitter...

i haven't had starbucks in a long time. i should go to starbucks soon. i need to buy 3 more drinks to maintain my gold level <3 hehehe i am a loser. AH i also bought a gift for my friend in hawaii.... who i met on tumblr... i have to mail it. should i mail it today..wait no i have to write a card to him as well. ah that's not happening until next week, fuck im a lagger. i have so much to do..... but nothing is getting done.... whatevs. i wonder when school opens so i can go and rent my books/buy books. amazon is also fucking up for once..they can't find something that i ordered so it's delayed... i'm so sad :( it's a textbook that i need for a major class tooo...

ON A BRIGHTER NOTE. i got a 3.4 this semester, much lower than i originally wanted but shit i'm happy considering how much effort i really put into this semester.

but yeah fucklife i gotta get ready for work soon. what to wear what to wear

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment