Monday, January 9, 2012

t0day

HI. i'm bored so i'm blogging.

today should have been productive. i wanted to be productive when i woke up this morning, but then i fell asleep. woke up cus my phone was ringing at like 1040... boyfriend called to wake me up :( that's a first. he never calls to wake me up cus i'm always awake before him. told him i'd get ready but spent another 1/2 hr in bed first :D! hehehe. while i was eating my mom called and told me to move my car cus it was street cleaning... -___- it was 11:40 when she called me. street cleaning on my street is 12-2 so i was like ALRIGHT gotta eat fast then dip. so i got in my car at 11:58 bahahah win. got to babe's house anddddd i forgot what i did. oh yeah he was still in bed, so i got in bed with him and we cuddled while he yelled at me for being on tumblr LOLHI.

umm after like 30 min he got up to eat and i just went on the computer....thennnn we got back in bed and cuddled and fell asleep ._. woke up at 430 and just chilled in bed. such a lazy day. we miss LA so much so i guess we were just making the most out of being able to be alone for a good amount of time. bahhhh i wanna go on vacation again with my baby <3

oh right so we thought his mom threw away my balloon that i got from shengkee on saturday... turns out it just deflated hehe. but i did throw a fit for a good like 10 min because i didn't appreciate the fact that my balloon was gone. oh and he promised me ice cream! but we were too lazy to get out of bed to go get ice cream, so we're going to get ice cream on wednesday =] oh apparently i was bitching about pancakes. i would like pancakes very much. swedish pancakes from mph <3

my boyfriend is so good to me. i am beyond grateful that he is apart of my life. it's amazing that he puts up with me even though i can be so damn difficult, but he does it all with a smile on his face. i appreciate his every effort to better himself for us <3 #bestboyfriendaward

kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment