Saturday, July 2, 2011

I love my life.

I absolutely love my life. I love every single person in it at the moment. <3

Everything is completely falling into place. Every single little thing. I am appreciating the things around me more than I ever have before. I have a job, amazing friends, good grades.. I'm finally getting into shape, I absolutely love my biceps & legs. I don't think life has been better, and it can only go up from here as long as I stay on the right path! Yay.

Today was nice. the weather was absolutely amazing. It was nice that I finally got a day off to really be at home to take a nap... First time I've napped all summer!! Really haven't spent much time at home during the day.

So recap on my fucking LIFE lately because it has been a long time since I've blogged. ummmletsseee.....

Six flags with Brandon & Daniel last week was fun, but it was super crowded. My first sunburn <33 wasn't as amazing as I thought it'd be because it wasn't too bad.

Working out with my chiro is super tiring, but fun! We watched hangover 2, and I kept laughing. Laughing is a workout too!

Went to Half Moon Bay with mi madre to claim a groupon. Dinner was so delicious!! We ordered just the right amount of food, and she really liked the oysters. The drive would have been nicer were it not raining, but whatevs it was still a really cool experience=]

Anatomy class...omg..we saw the cadaver and I literally almost fainted. They should have covered the face because that was not something I was ready to see. I was not ready to see it at all, actually. I clung on to my new friend, Heidriths. I think I grabbed Mozammel at one point because I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what to do! Formaldehyde does NOT smell pleasant to say the least.. The experience was interesting. It's definitely something unforgettable.... I'm going to have to look at it for the next four weeks fuckkkk.... We grabbed in & out afterwards, and had a really nice conversation! :) I'm glad I met him! he's such a sweet guy.

Todayyy, I saw my xbest from sophomore year... We had a nice conversation. I wish we had more time to hang out, but not a big deal! Plenty of opportunities.

I bought a shirt today from BR. I like the shirt. Now I am sitting here with nada to do..

What the fuck, it's midnight? Okay good night world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment