Tuesday, July 26, 2011

i don't know what to say..

LALALA HI.
so today I had work. I was covering for someone, and it was actually kind of busy. on a fucking tuesday? jeeez. one of my coworkers fell like how I did one time. it was absolutely horrid :( I left though. I hope they do something about the ground because it's extremely slippery sometimes. Lots of hours this pay period=] Good since I'm not working the next 3 days that I am supposed to. Wisdom teeth removal :( Brandon is the only person that is making me feel like it won't kill me... Everyone else is like "you're going to cry" "you're going to bleed out and die" "it's going to hurt like hell" "your face is going to be so swollen and it'll hurt to do anything".

-_-!!!! I bought half a size too small for my black free runs so I have to get half a size bigger, but I have been too lazy. Meh, I haven't been able to go to the gym lately. Either I've been too fricking exhausted or busy. Combination of both, actually. I really like Taylor Swift. Ummmmmm today on my break, Daniel and Brandon came to visit me to help them with their homework. And I went to Infinitel. Kevin was there instead of Jay. He taught me how to make my phone faster. I am so excited to get the droid 3 because it is fricking AWESOMEEEEE! I can't wait. I mean, the incredible 2 isn't super bad, but I just want the droid 3 <333 Omg I am going to match with Brandon like.. to the max.... LOL -__-!!

I hope I don't have any crazy cravings when I'm recovering from the wisdom teeth extraction. EEEK. I was craving fucking clam chowder today. How crazy -_- I'm fucking allergic to clams like hell. I think. Lol fucking terrible. I need to clean my room. I am going to be stuck in here for two weeks. I should clean on Friday. I probably will, after I wash my car. Or maybe before. Eh I don't know. This week is so busy for me. School then work and then school and then work..... so fun </3!!!!

Rafting on saturday was so frking fun, I must do it again with my boys <3 heheee!!! I love them. Mucho mucho. Eric was just calling me a working girl, and I corrected him and told him working WOMAN, and he signed off on me. What a fucking asshole. HEHEHE. Just kidding. I love Eric. He always makes me smile.

I hate when people are like "you could have had this", "I would do all this for you", "I would be this and that for you". God damn it, it's like.. you have NO freaking idea how you're going to act. Making up scenarios in your head doesn't mean jack shit.... It's in your head and not reality for a reason. Shit is always fucking perfect in my head, but it doesn't mean that it's going to be perfect in real life. Obviously, you don't always get what you want - especially if it's not of tangible substance... (does that make sense?) HEH. Kind of just .. crossed my mind.

OHKAY. Good fucking bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment