Friday, July 29, 2011

neva eva...

i can't have you never ever goin' away from me.....
i love oldies ;o)<33

hehe. so I have to buy an external soon. I don't know why I am blogging. Oh right.

Never show care towards a person who seriously seems like he doesn't give a flying FUCK. I swear, some people are just super unappreciative and seem like they never care. I mean, come on, show that you do right? Show that you care a little bit or something - don't fucking make my effort seem so wasted. Hey, but I ain't the type to be sad about it, obviously I get a little pissy about shit like that... So it's only expected that I stop giving a shit!

Hmmm. I don't know what else to blog about. Tumblr doesn't seem as exciting anymore. Maybe it's because I don't follow enough people or something. Everything seems super repetitive. Hot girls, food, hot guys, tattoos, piercings, food, food, food, hot guys, food, memes..... Over and over and over again. Not complaining, but it's just...not as exciting anymore.

Oh and I tried to play maplestory on my mac.. AIN'T HAPPENIN. Apparently maplestory is not on Mac. What in fucks name!!!! Maybe gunbound is. I don't know. I want to play games, that's all I know.

I don't want to just play video games though, I seriously wanna get back out there and start playin' the game again... That's probably pretty bad - I mean, how old am I right? But it is so fucking fun..... :-\ I am a terrible person sometimes. Why not be a little flirt? So. Fucking. Fun.

And I am sort of upset that Eric doesn't seem to think that it'd be right for me to date a certain someone :-( Eric if you read this I love you and I believe that you are looking out for me and have my best interest at mind<3

I seriously need to stop shopping. I always feel like I have to buy something when I go out. Today I bought a sweater. I really really like the sweater... I also bought a hat. What the fuck am I going to do with a hat? I'm probably going to return it tomorrow.

I am super tired, but tomorrow might be eventful so I am partially excited as well. Eh...Idon'tknow.

I always find interest in guys who show no interest towards me. And I wonder why I'm single sometimes? tRIPPIN BALLS. I am single because guys generally don't like me because well...I am like a fricking guy. I mean, I don't care...but at the same time, I guess it bothers me a little because what kind of guy wants a girl like me?

There are times that I love myself, and times that I seriously just....don't. LOL. Not that I ever HATE myself -- I could never!!! I do wonder why guys like me sometimes though.

Like, I know that I'm smart and moderately attractive. Everything else I do... I guess I could change the things I do, I could change my ways & weird antics, but then I wouldn't be myself. And I wouldn't want a guy to like me in an uncomfortable state. This.. is not something I need to be worrying about at the moment.. So I'm just going to stop blogging. Hehe bye world :-)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment