Thursday, October 13, 2011

aoweijf;awef

last night..i left class early because i didn't feel too well and i ended up getting a flat tire because i'm retarded and can't drive. -__-

i was freaking out and since my car decided to trip out at the same time and disconnect all my bluetooth calls, i called babe and asked him to come out to keep me company.. then i called road side + they sent out a cop to wait with me til the people came to fix my tire... i caused traffic on skyline LOL =x

the cop was really cool, he talked to thomas & i while we were waiting. the tire change was really quick, it just took a while for the people to get to me :| i hope my car isn't damaged or anything because i drove a little ways with the flat... :/ going to costco on saturday to buy a new tire. hopefully i can find one that matches? lol oh wells. tires don't really matter, as long as the hubcaps still match..which they do with all their curb rashy glory!

i'm waiting for b to pick me up to go to school right now :| hes being a sweetheart and driving me around today. happppy! :)

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment