Wednesday, January 25, 2012

i have el stomach flu

it is not nice, i hate it.

babe has been constantly visiting me/taking care of me though. <3 he is the sweetest. even though i'm sick he still kisses me and holds me tight. :) i'm making him take airborne just so he doesn't get sick too... i hate that whenever i get sick its been the fucking stomach flu. what the hell!!! -_-

anyways.. today i woke up early and thought about going to school...but yea i just couldn't do it. was dizzy when i got out of bed =[ slept and woke up at 11. babe texted me, and he brought me wonton noodles at ~1ish. then he went to school...and then brought me eggettes at 4ish. :) heheee! and soy milk tea! that was actually not bad. tasted realllly soymilky though. we stayed in bed and watched hardcore pawn. <3 new favorite show I THINK SO.

i watched cinderella story once upon a song today. it was horrible. absolutely fucking terrible. but lucy hale can really sing!! woooo. i dont know why im blogging
im so bored..

i feel horrible too...
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment