Sunday, January 29, 2012

games

i've always told myself that i want that guy who makes me stop playing games. not forcefully, but in a way that i don't even wanna flirt or play around anymore.

when this started.. i didn't really care much for it. i was just like ok...i like the dude, he's cool, i'll give this a try. i didn't think he liked me that much, and i didn't even really know him all that well. so when he made a move, i figured he did that with a lot of girls. cus shit, i flirted with a lot of guys. even when we decided to be exclusive with one another, i still flirted and i still had someone else on my mind. after a few weeks, maybe even more than a month.. i realized i was extremely happy.

i found a new type of happiness with this kid. he made me not want to flirt with other guys. i stopped calling everyone "honey" & "sweetie", and i kept everything strictly platonic. i told everyone i had a boyfriend, and i wanted everyone to meet him. i want to show him off to the world because he's amazing, and he's all mine.

i looooove playing games. or well, let's say i loved playing games and flirting. i'm glad that he makes me want to stop all that shit. it's not that he even says anything about it. he tells me he doesn't like it, but doesn't mind if i can't change right away... but it's not that i want to change. it's not that at all. and really, i don't even actively think about stopping my flirting habits. over time, they've just disappeared. looking back on the last three months, i've literally watched my flirting just fade away.

every single day we become closer and closer. we learn new things about each other, and we don't get tired. we don't get bored, and we don't run out of things to talk about. sometimes we just cuddle or sit around and watch tv, but we love being in each other's company. he takes care of me when i'm sick, and i take care of him.

this is all so new to me, and i can't wait to see where it goes. <3

t00dles

No comments:

Post a Comment