Sunday, February 5, 2012

20 min before work :(

I go to work super early on Sundays cus parking is free, and its always packed as hell. But today I found parking in like 5 minutes. Didn't even have to circle or anything. I'm not even at a meter space, just residential parking. Prettttty happy cus this way I don't have to worry bout my car getting scratched in those cramped spaces.. :}

I miss my boooboo. I hate when we fight and argue, but even when I'm upset with him I always find myself missing him. He makes everything better. I always think about how crazy it is that somehow we ended up together. We were both each others first "relationships", and 7 years later we get together again. Lool. Its cute. I always play with him and tell him that on 2/13, I'm just gonna go ahead and say happy 7 years. :} 10/13/11 & 2/13/05 LOLOL omfg I am heeeeelarius.

Why the fuck do people keep double parking like right next to my car...... its so weird. Ah fuck I have to sneeze but I can't. Worst feeling in the world.

Hmm what did I do yesterday.. orite, I went to costco & stonestown in the morning with my mom. Omfg the guy at orogold was tryna sell us this shit that was clearly not worth as much money as he was saying. Stupid as fug. He was nice in the beginning but he just got too fucking annoying...

After stonestown, we went to costco and I got socks :} and she bought cookies I think. I also got a hot dog. And my mom said she didn't want any food so I didn't get her anything but while I was driving us home, she ate like half my hot dog!!! -__- I was like vhaaattheheeelllllll. Anyho0..went home and unloaded my car and cleaned it out a lilbittt.

Then babe came to pick me up and we went to my work to get food. Got wf too :) then went to the bank and his house. We ordered way too much food as usual.. boohoo :( we cuddled and watched tv for a while. TI & Tiny! <3 I love that show now for some reason. Maybe its cus I never really get to watch tv unless I'm at his house hahaha.

Then he dropped me off at home so I could get some stuff. And I drove me to dinner with my family. Omfg took me 20 min to find parking and I still ended up parking hella far.... :( I was hella late to dinner but nbd, wasn't too hungry anyways. My mom ate 5 bowls of rice because she is crazy.. -__-

Afterwards I went to pick up Alvin from starbucks. I made him go home to get me a sweater cus I cleaned out my car and didn't have any :( we decided to go to sm to go shopping at hillsdale! It was only 740, and he checked that it closed at 9. But there was HELLLLLLLLLLLA traffic on park presidio for some reason and we ended up stuck there for like 20 min, then we got to hillsdale at 830, and I got a jacket from hollister with his discount :} and also a jacket from f21. Its so cute, so I'm super happy <3. Heheeee! I need more jackets with hoods so yea..

After that we went to jacks prime to get take out. Boo & his friends were there. Chilled in the parking lot to wait for food, then went to dessert republic. Mmmm that pink lady dssert was YUUUM! & we had eggettes too haha. He ate his burger there but his fries were soggy.. booo. The fries from jacks prime are prettty good! Then we just chilled for a while and talked.

Headed home and talked to babe on the phone/aim til he went to sleep... time to go to work :( boooo.

Byyeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment