Tuesday, July 3, 2012

life goes on.

Shit happens. That's how things are gonna be. That's fucking life. Life ain't meant to be easy, cus where's the fun in that right? We have emotions, senses and all these crazy things to keep our lives interesting. If you don't have negative feelings every now and then, how are you gonna know what's really good?

So yeah, I'm tryna put myself in a happy place. I deserve to be in a happy place. Just wasting my damn time crying and moping around. 

"You're gonna get over it eventually, so get the fuck over it now and stop moping around being depressed and shit. You're just wasting your days." - AST. 

The sadness and depression eventually fade away. The memory will be there, and that's probably the hardest thing to rid. Why rid good memories? I don't wanna forget. I want to be able to remember all the times I was happy. I do wanna forget all the negative things, but forgetting would probably trigger relapses.

Anyways, I guess what I'm trying to say is every moment and event is a learning opportunity. You find something you like, repeat it consistently and constantly. You find something you don't like, well, avoid it like the plague.

Learn from mistakes made in the past to build an ideal future.

No comments:

Post a Comment