Sunday, August 26, 2012

A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

Sigh.
I miss him.
I don't know what about him I miss, exactly. Probably the fact that he was such a good friend to me. Sometimes it felt like he was my best friend, even though I didn't want to admit it because he wouldn't acknowledge it. I mean, I shouldn't feel this way.

I'm spoiled as fuuuck right now. In turn, I take advantage of things. In a way, I don't like to be spoiled because it turns me into an entitled sack of useless shit. It's nice though, I guess. It's a change of scenery. Whether it's a good or bad change, I'm not quite sure yet...

At the end of the day, it's not this. It's what I had. It's of what I had that I'm having the hardest time letting go. It's not exactly upsetting, which worries me just a little. It's more of an empty feeling.

Something's not quite here, but I can't explain it. I can't quite put my finger on it.

I wish I brought my textbooks home so I could just read them and get my mind off things. Maybe I will go back to my apt tonight instead of tomorrow morning. Or I'll take a nap now and see how I end up feeling.

byeEEee

No comments:

Post a Comment