Sunday, August 5, 2012

GIVING UP

Sometimes, it's okay to give up. There comes a time where you just sort of realize that the effort is not going to be worth it. All the time spent (not wasted), all the tears and the pain is just dragging on and on for nothing. It's okay to say that enough is enough. It's okay to feel weak.

It's important to know that you'll stand up again. You'll be the person you were before the drama, before the pain and before the tears. That may not be where you want to be, but "you were fine without him, you will be fine without him".

For me, personally, I feel like I have definitely grown. There are things that I have learned, and there are things that I am willing to compromise. Expectations will be expectations...what can I say. I don't know if I'd like to be the person that I was before everything, but I am content with the person that I am after everything.

Sometimes it's not good to dwell on past experiences, but I did feel completely hopeless a long time ago, but I said fuck it and moved forward. Always move forward and use past experiences as learning opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment